Monday, March 2, 2009

T Minus Two Days

Update - still no baby! I am huge and uncomfortable and really, anything that I drop is just lost forever. Dropped my wallet this weekend at Target and thought "I mean, what is really in there that I can't replace?" Luckily the guy behind me in line picked it up for me. Also, while I was in Target I made friends with the Target barista Daniel, who makes his own drinks. Dude, he has one called the Oreo Cookie and one called the Crunchberry. YUM! He gave me a taste of the Oreo Cookie and it was to die for. He is working on trying to add some caffeine to either of them so that I can order one next time I am in Target (which, since I go every week should be soon.)

Things that are great about being pregnant. Jeff just delivered me some homemade bacon focaccia right to my front door! I am super excited to try it but thought I should hold out and wait for Taki tonight. Wahoo!

Alright, off to the movies with Mel and maybe my mom. Yes, blowing off doing anything productive at the house to go to the movies.

Hopefully the next post will be authored by Taki and involve details of our new arrival! :)

No comments: