Friday, March 6, 2009

Apparently This Baby is Waiting for Pop-Pop's Return Tomorrow

Jack and Katie joined the "Let's Get Heather To Go Into Labor Brigade" by meeting up with us tonight for a spicy dinner at Picante.

We started out with a little Ring Around the Rosie...


Next up a few serrano chiles - warning SUPER FAT FACE on display. After watching the video, Taki was nice enough to tell me that it "only got huge in the last few days." Nice.



While my mouth is EN FUEGO and I alternate between coughing attacks and tears rolling down my face, the kids entertain us.

And lastly, Jack felt the need to take a picture of my belly, it seems to be an appropriate end for this post. Oh! Forgot to mention, before we left Brooke sang happy birthday TO MY BELLY. Is it a sign? I hope so.

No comments: