Friday, March 20, 2009

Five Little Kienzle Monkeys

Hmm, turns out my new camera came with the same cord I lost for the old one. Phew! At least we know that was $700 well spent!

Monday night we hosted the Roberts family and they generously provided an awesome dinner from Skipolini's Pizza - yum! Nikos was a big fan.

Olive waited patiently in her swing for her guests to arrive.

This marked the first time we got all five Kienzle grandkids together. Of course, many picture attempts ensued...did I mention most were futile? I'll give you ONE GUESS on who the difficult child was in this situation. Yup, our darling Nikos. Look for this recurring theme in the St. Patrick's Day post I'll hopefully get up later tonight.

Here are some of the cute shots.

Forcibly holding Nikos in the shot.

Here we give him the ItzBeen to bribe him. He immediately "called" someone on it.

Cheers to our five little monkeys!

No comments: