Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Swear to Tell the Truth...(Fingers Crossed)

In response to Katie's latest post, I have this to say about my pregnancy.

This pregnancy is so great. I haven't spotted one stretch mark and I think I have barely gained 10lbs. There has been no pain whatsoever, and the contractions I have had for the last few weeks are no problem at all! In fact, if you followed me around you would think that I was a walking Tickle-Me-Elmo. Did I mention I am on maternity leave so I spend my day lounging around the house without a care in the world? And of course, Nikos is so excited about the new addition he has already created a pile of toys to share with the new baby and he hasn't cried once when I pick up another child. I am sure having two children will be a breeze and I expect to be back in my size 27 Joe's Jeans in a few weeks!

...okay Katie, you can stop reading now.

PS - I never fit into those jeans! Not even after my successful 10-day stint at South Beach or after I had the Cabo parasite. Ha!

2 comments:

gina said...

Show me the Bebe!!!! I can't believe she's not here yet. Anxiously awaiting to hear what name she gets!!! We're thinking about you!!

oh, p.s. maybe you should request some of Grochol's "pico de gallo" tacos (I think that's what I had) whcih really threw me into labor that night!!!

The Roberts Family said...

SO different than my blog/friends! ha! TMI! (Hopefully none of your friends accidently purused my blog when I was pregnant or had posted my birth story!)