Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Countdown to Induction...Five Hours and Eight Minutes

Looks like we are on! At my appointment this morning I was three centimeters dilated 75% effaced, which is great since last time with Nikos I was only one cm when we went in. Wahoo! I spent the morning wrapping up some errands and am now doing some last minute house cleaning. Taki did just call me and say "You know these 18 cupcakes I am picking up are $3 each, right??" Ha. Apparently he forgets how great the Kaiser staff is when you are in labor. Definitely making sure my epidural guy gets one again!

Stay tuned for a Taki wrap up post from sometime tomorrow (hopefully.) I'll try to make sure he includes all of the relevant details...you know Taki, the post might just say "She's Here."

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Or "He's here." Doh!

Nick, Jocelyn and Kevin said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to hear the news! Good luck - you'll do fab!!!

Unknown said...

Sarah can fill in the blanks in the comments section - or give her your password!

Uncle Ray From PA said...

$3 cupcakes, whoa, shoulda go grandma to bake em.