Sunday, March 8, 2009

40+4 or 284 Days Pregnant (For Those Counting)

Do cell phones have an auto-reply text feature (like email) where I could just have "Still waiting" or "No, not yet" sent out to everyone that texts me? If so, I need that. I think I might change my voicemail to say "Hi, it's Heather and I am still pregnant. Please leave a message."

Yesterday Taki, Nikos, Bosco and I set out for a three mile walk (RT) up to the dog park and Totland. While it did accomplish the goals of getting Bosco more exercise and letting Nikos indulge in his latest obsession (ride-in cars), there was one relatively minor goal that was not accomplished. Argh.

Patrolling the crazy sidewalks of Totland is a hard job...but someone has to do it.

After we were able to tear him away from the police car, Taki and I decided to see what happened when Nikos went down this sliding board without me catching him on the bottom. Hee hee. Bad parents.



See, that actually wasn't so bad. I mean, it was nothing like this...

Ha! Here's one of Nikos and Taki, as you can see, Taki has a little bit of a problem with his dismount as well.



After our morning at the park Nikos enjoyed some grapefruit as part of his lunch. Let's just say that before his nap we had to change him out of his shirt and his onesie underneath since they also enjoyed the grapefruit. And Mel, you will be happy to see my lame commentary is back. I didn't know Taki was filming, I just thought we were trying to set up a bowl-in-the-face photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice orange shirt. Didn't I see you in that at Picante's?