Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two Month Cousin Comparison

As you know, Olive was lucky enough to receive a lot of hand-me-down clothes from her cousins, Maile and Kira, as well as from other friends (she is debuting a Makenzie-Sadie hand-me-down in her Opa Taki 2 Month pic.) And if you weren't convinced already about how much of a dork I am, this will solidify it.

Olive at 2 Months - followed by Kira at 2 Months

Mel has a display of Kira's monthly pictures above her changing table so I decided that, since we basically will have all the clothes, I should take Olive's picture in the same outfit that Kiwi is wearing, for fun comparison-sake. Of course, we may be a little off seasonally here - for instance, this long sleeve warm outfit was perfect for Kira in January, but a little warm for Olive in May. Luckily I only made her wear it long enough for me to snap a picture. DORK! I know.

And had to add this pic after Sarah's comment. This is Marco in the boy version at 2 Months!

Tune in tomorrow for Olive's 2 month stats...any guesses on weight?? She was 8.1 at her 3 week appointment. I'll also put up some photos of her first haircut that is planned for tonight. She has a little tail that is driving me insane, and I don't want anyone in Chicago to make fun of her for being some sort of Berkeley hippie.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Marco wore the boy version at two months! Check it... http://cecchinfamily.blogspot.com/2008/03/downward-puppy.html

Romios Family said...

Great, this only serves to remind me that O is two months old and I am NOT on a workout plan. Damn.