Monday, May 11, 2009

Sleep Update

Olive slept through the night again on Thursday night (9pm-6am) and Friday night (10pm-6am) and after eating at 6 she went back down until at least 9am. Of course, I was analyzing everything I did during the day to figure out what may be helping cause this. I decided for the time being to stick with a chai at Starbucks as opposed to a mocha in case the larger amount of caffeine was keeping her up. I mean, who knows if this has anything at all to do with it, but if you told me that my "I'll flip for you" underwear (thank you Jaime Berini) had something to do with it, I would wear those every day. Saturday night she woke up at 2am, but Taki and I think it could have been because Nikos woke up crying (really bizarre since he usually sleeps through the night.) Blast the tiny house that only has two bedrooms! My fingers are crossed for tonight!

No comments: