Monday, May 11, 2009

Blogging Curse

OF COURSE after I blog about sleeping we end up having a horrendous night. For some reason Nikos got up about 4 times crying. I think a big part of the problem this time is usually if he cries a little in the middle of the night we just ignore it and he goes right back to sleep. Well, last night I was so paranoid that he was going to wake Olive up that I ran in there right away each time. Not the lesson I want to teach, right? So on top of him getting up, she got up three times as well. Argh. It is quite possible that they were plotting against me, since I was planning to go to my first Baby Bootcamp class today. It is very Nikos to disrupt my plans to attend class.

PS - Any advice from parents that have two in one room would be greatly appreciated. :)

2 comments:

The Serrano Chili Pepper said...

Buenos días heather! I have been on vacation but glad to be back.. Sorry to hear about little Nikos and Olive keeping you up.. You may want to give each of them a Chili Pepper to suck on before bed? I do that for my little peppers and they now sleep through the night!

BTW.. Olive is a little cutie.. i guess the peppers you ate really made a difference!

Buenas noches!!!

Romios Family said...

Aaah Serrano, so glad to see you back! I read this to Taki with a fabulous Spanish accent (which if you talk to Sarah, may have sounded vaguely Chinese.)