Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bait and Switch

On Thursday I packed up the kids and headed out to Antioch to get a cut and color. With the recession it seemed to make more sense to go to Mel's salon and pay a quarter of the cost of my regular stylist. I had planned to drop Olive at my parents' house for them to watch her during my appointment, but due to some complex reasons involving copious amounts of alcohol, Taki was going to be unable to pick up Nikos from daycare. Therefore, I surprised my parents by bringing BOTH kids out for them to babysit while I was gone. Yes, I am sure they were thrilled.

Luckily Nikos slept the whole time I was gone (phew!) and Olive entertained them with some smiles. (Here's a few I captured before we left to head out there.)

After I got back with my new fabulous hair my mom and I took the kids to the park. Nikos was very excited to try out new park toys.

This one is a fancy type of seesaw. In this picture he is ordering Grammy "up, down, up down." Very bossy this one.
Thanks to Grammy and Pop-Pop for babysitting the kids and entertaining and feeding us!

1 comment:

Bill and Cindy said...

Regarding the last sentence in your first paragraph: YES, we were thrilled to babysit both Olive and Niko!