Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HOPR

Last night Mel and I took my mom out to House of Prime Rib to celebrate Mother's Day. I let her off the hook and didn't make her order the King Henry cut, so we all enjoyed ourselves a little City Cut. Much to Taki's chagrin we ordered the baked (and not mashed) potatoes - but hey, he was home with two kids so we didn't have to listen to him gush about how the mashed potatoes are sooooo much better. Blah blah blah. Baked potatoes means bacon topping (yum!) and as Mel said, she knows how I love my red meat. Ha.

Anyway, we had a fabulous time talking, laughing and eating. Bounce over to Melanie's blog if you'd like to see a photo...notice I am the only one with my natural hair color (even if it is dyed to the natural color!) Oh, and ignore Mel's comment about how the waiter asked if she was 21, I think she slipped him a twenty to do that.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I wonder if you'll learn that bacon is the other white meat. Can't believe I beat Mel to this one.

Romios Family said...

Ha. She beat you. She was being facetious.

Brenda B. said...

Oh, HOPR is our favorite!!!

Vernie said...

The King Henry cut probably weighs more than she does!