Sunday, February 15, 2009

Still Pregnant

Well, apparently in my zest to keep you updated on the late stages of my pregnancy last week, I now have people erroneously believing that a lack of posts = labor. Have no fear, I am still very pregnant.

Friday night I had the great pleasure of enjoying a little baby #2 celebration with three of my fabulous friends, Sarah, Katie and Robin. The girls took me to Luka's Tap Room in Oakland where we enjoyed good food, fun drinks (the restaurant even had my favorite beer available which never happens!) and even better conversation. I told them I wasn't going to post the one photo we took but then I thought, what the heck, I am supposed to be giant right now! So with that warning...here we are!

Not too much else is new. I visited the acupuncturist again (and Taki also performed the treatment at home for me) but still feels like the baby is head up. Hopefully she will turn in the next few days before the version next Thursday, if that fails, hopefully she will turn at the version.

Taki and I celebrated Valentine's Day with a visit to the movies to see The International - good movie, I found myself hoping that my water wouldn't break during because I didn't want to miss the end! Afterwards we went to Pizzaiolo for a fabulous dinner and then back home. Thanks to Grandma for making the night possible!

Other than that we have been working on the house and checking things off the list. The hospital bag is all packed and I am only missing my comfy socks which will hopefully turn up in the 80 loads of wash I need to do.

Here are a few cute pictures of Nikos in one of his latest favorite activities - stealing ice from the ice tray, giving a piece to Bosco and then eating one himself.

2 comments:

Bill and Cindy said...

I love the look on Nikos' face in the last photo. "Why are you looking at me like that . . . I didn't do anything!"

The Roberts Family said...

OMG I can't believe how BIG & OLD Niko looks!!!