Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Game Day

Superbowl weekend kicked off with Mel and I totally dorking out and going to a "Scrap Camp" where we stayed at a hotel and scrapbooked for the weekend. Yes, totally dorky but awesome. We had a great time scrapping, eating, gossiping and relaxing. Mel took this picture of me right after we arrived on Friday - somehow one of my scrap numbers (specifically #2) ended up on my belly. Ha!

On Sunday, Taki, Nikos and I headed over to the South Bay to celebrate the Superbowl at the Grochol's house. They provided a fabulous spread and we had a great time.

Nikos tried out the t-ball in their backyard and loved it. I am not sure which he liked better, hitting the ball off the tee or the fact that all the girls at the party were running around to retrieve the balls for him.




Reese was my best model, standing still enough for me to catch a bunch of fun pictures of her.

Brooke enjoying some of the outdoor activities.

Ryan displaying some Giants pride.

Marco, complete in Steelers colors, inspects Steve's deck lighting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the post. Love the pics. Love everything! One correction - we are "Peninsula" people...so not "south bay!"

We had a great time...thanks for joining us!

Romios Family said...

God! I am so bad with direction. Ha!

Sara said...

As dorky as "scrap camp" sounds, that is right up my alley!! Sounds like fun!