Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How to Get UPS to Leave Your Packages Without a Signature

Okay, there were several things working against me here.

1. My paranoia about the new paint job in the bathroom that caused me to shower with both the fan on and the door open.
2. The fact that I insisted on buying the front door that has those six cute little windows at the top.
3. The layout of my house, being that the bathroom is directly in front of the front door.
4. My UPS guy being slightly taller than your average male, putting him at say, six-cute-little-windows-door-height.
4. My, in hindsight, extremely poor decision to use the one towel in the bathroom for my hair.

My apologies go out to the UPS guy. Although, this could be karma from his San Francisco co-worker implying that I was carrying a linebacker. And really, who am I to know, maybe seeing a 38 week pregnant woman in all her glory was this guy's idea of a fantasy. Although, somehow I doubt this...

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Taki is going to know you're not working on your list with all this blogging. Shhh...

Anonymous said...

HA! This maternity leave blogging is sure to lighten up any one's bad day... p.s. we also have some stale cigars if you need them. ;)

Nick, Jocelyn and Kevin said...

Love it. My UPS guys thinks I'm an alcoholic with all the wine shipments we get. Heh.

Anonymous said...

baby #2 advice: I would have loved this 20 months ago...check-it www.napnanny.com

Jeff said...

No picture for this post?

Kelli said...

You really should start using Fed Ex or DHL

gina said...

Love it. Classic Heather

Rachat de credit said...

Thank you so much it has been a good guide, now to get ups to leave our packages without a signature is without a doubt simple utilizing your recommendation. Thank you