Thursday, February 26, 2009

SIX DAYS UNTIL DUE DATE! Warnings and Ski Trips

Ha, just read this in one of the daily newsletter emails I get.

Giving birth to a daughter is like boarding an express train to financial ruin. First stop: ruffled onesie; last stop: wedding dress.

Eek! Don't tell Taki!

Still pregnant and off to the preschool tour at 11:15. Maybe going into labor during the tour will help my chances (as in "man, is she dedicated!") I figure I need to have this baby today or tomorrow or Pop-Pop will miss the birth of grandkid #5 as he will be off skiing with Aunt Barb and Uncle Ron in Colorado. (Don't worry, he asked for permission before planning the trip.) Wonder if any of their cell phones can receive pictures?

So, today or tomorrow or for a Pop-Pop inclusion I will have to wait until 40+4 -- which happens to be the day that Mel gave birth to Kira, for all of you trivia buffs.

6 comments:

Linda said...

All my love is with you-can't wait to get my hands on her! Grandma

Sara said...

Hang in there!

On a side note, I LOVE the shirt Nikos is sporting in his latest pic on the upper left of the page!! It's perfect!

Amber Carter said...

Hey, Heather! Just stopping by to see if your baby is born yet! Hope everything goes well!

Linda said...

PS If only the wedding dress was the last stop!

Anonymous said...

Taki's Quote "Getting Married to Heather is like boarding an express train to financial ruin. First Stop wedding Dress but the train does not stop, it just keep going and going....." (hee hee)

Kelli said...

Love the "blog shirt".