Friday, February 20, 2009

The Boss of Me

Today I was trying to clean the house while Nikos was wondering around the rooms, basically messing up anything I had just cleaned. I distracted him enough to get him to play in his room while I put away some clean clothes. As I am trying to hang up one of his sweaters and put one of his beanies away he starts throwing a fit because he wants to wear them. I give him his hat and he puts it on and then I put his sweater on him. He then heads to the front door and says "Let's Go!" Poor kid was probably sick of hanging out in the house with me all day. Lazy pregnant lady.

Here's a shot of him in the outfit he picked for himself.

After Taki got home Nikos charmed him into reading his latest favorite book Mr Brown Can Moo. Can You? I think we read this book 20 times today. In fact, if you look closely at this picture you will see that his Little Touch Leappad in the background also has the same book on it.

No comments: