Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quarantine

I forgot to mention, Nikos is very into sharing lately. He loves to share his toys, his food, anything, with you! This weekend he shared his cold with us. While he seems to be over it Taki and I are dying here. Of course this is my busiest time at work out of the whole year, so I really don't have the option of taking the time off. Never mind the fact that last night in the middle of the night I found myself actually hocking a loogie right onto my pillow...inches from my face. EWWWWW. I woke up enough to toss the pillow on the floor and resume sleeping with a different pillow. Anyway, the cold started for me on Sunday and has progressively gotten worse and Taki just came down with it last night. Grrreat.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Grandma thinks she may be coming down with the cold too, hopefully just a mild case. It's not too bad yet-started on Monday afternoon. Anyway I'm not hocking up any loogies! Heather,way too much info.

Brenda B. said...

OK I'm officially grossed out at your hocking a loogie into your pillow! Nasty!

Hope you all feel better soon.