Sunday, April 13, 2008

40 Degrees Warmer Than We Were Last Weekend...Seriously

What a fabulous weekend! It was in the mid to high 80s this weekend in Berkeley so we enjoyed spending as much time outdoors as we could. We went for a few walks and on Sunday afternoon we met up with Jeff, Sarah and Marco to enjoy a few drinks and lunch on the sunny patio at Raleighs on Telegraph.

For some bizarre reason I forgot to have the waiter get a shot of the four (eek six!) of us but I did take some cute ones of Nikos obsessing over the fountain.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

After reading a couple articles this month listing the recreational drugs found in tap water, I couldn't help but wonder what was in the fountain on Telegraph Ave in Berkeley.

Romios Family said...

Thanks Jeff. Now I have been obsessively checking him for weird skin rashes and the like. Fortunately, I think he is going to be okay. Hopefully it doesn't have anything in it that develops a penchant for dreadlocks because then I don't know what I would do.