Monday, April 28, 2008

I DO NOT like green grass and ham...I do not like it Nikos I am

On Sunday Nikos and I headed to the airport to pick up Grammy and Pop-Pop on their way home from their cruise to Mexico. We then headed out for some Antioch heat and playtime with the cousins.

Even in the Antioch jungle, Nikos is not a fan of grass. At least his left leg isn't.

Latest cousins shot - we got all of them to look at the camera! Maile - 4 years 9 months, Nikos - almost 11 months, Mason - 2 years 5 months and Kira - 5 months.

Grammy "snorkeling" with the grandkids. I'm not in the picture because I was busy swimming around pretending to be a humuhumu, pink fish, great white (!), hammerhead and a dolphin.


I tried to explain to Maile and Mason how we saw on Mythbusters how sharks do tend to leave their prey alone when it is accompanied by a dolphin but I am not sure if they fully appreciated my story.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I looked as good as Mrs. Kienzle!

The Roberts Family said...

we saw that mythbusters too!! hehe