Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Third Time - Still a Charm

Testing our luck, last night I took Nikos to another movie at the Parkway. Working off the success of the two previous outings, I threw caution to the wind and went solo - well, solo without Taki. Nikos and I met up with Sarah and Marco to watch The Other Boleyn Girl. The night went really well (albeit differently than the two previous movies where Nikos fell asleep after about 10 minutes). This time Nikos was up for about the first hour of the movie, giggling up a storm. Who knew he found adultery and beheadings funny? I think he was just trying to compete for attention with Marco, who was an angel but did let out a steady stream of loud gas that caused our fellow movie-goers to erupt in giggles. So, while Taki and Jeff forze their but butts off at the Giants game, Sarah and I enjoyed pizza, a pitcher and a movie. Fabulous.

Sarah and Marco after the show.

Out like a light...apparently he is immune to the charms of Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman.

9 comments:

Jeff said...

The Giants won so it was worth a little forzing

Sarah said...

Oh... the gas... I squeaked out a little "Excuse me" so no one would call Marco rude. Boys are gross. What can I say?

Romios Family said...

Forze! Damn.

Sarah said...

Jeff was VERY proud of himself for catching a "misspelling" in your blog. I told him that it could more accurately be described as a "typo."

Romios Family said...

It took every fiber of my being to not correct it and delete Jeff's comment. Ha!

Jeff said...

You should have corrected it and left my comment. Then I would have had the misspelling.

Sarah said...

My honey is wicked smaaaat.

Kelli said...

That's nice that you have an icky boy to blame gas on, Sarah. They come in handy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.