Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Waiting for my Friend Marco to be Born

Sarah is in labor and our whole house is very excited about it. Nikos was so amped up about it he decided to kill some time surfing the internet.

Yes, I caught him watching the Tom Cruise Scientology video. I guess I can't blame him since I just bought the Unauthorized Tom Cruise biography. Ha!

Next Nikos showed me this site where he found Jerry O'Connell parodying the Tom Cruise video. Taki and I found the video to be hysterical and we were also quite impressed with Niko's internet skillz.

Alright, back to wondering how things are going with Sarah!...

2 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

wondering over here too! hope she's doing ok!

Darcy said...

Oh man, I watched that Jerry O'Connell video yesterday like three times, I could not stop laughing! Hilarious! Spot on imitation.