Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Free Stairmaster

I just thought of another resolution. Take the stairs at bart. Not just the ones from the train up to the station, but the ones from the station to street level. 98 stairs total.

And can someone please explain to me why there are 98 stairs up to street level at the Embarcadero station but 110 at the Montgomery station? Is Market Street higher up there? I mean, it can't be 12 stairs higher, can it? Is the station lower? Yes, these are the things I think about in the morning.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think that one is more... inverted. Or... you saw a bubble and lost count.

Romios Family said...

Sadly, on the way to work every morning for the last year and eleven months I have been counting the stairs at Montgomery. 3 sets of 22 on the way up to the station and then 2 more sets of 22 on the way up to the street. I am also trying to figure out how far I have as I am doing it (okay, 25% done...etc.) Of course, since we moved to the new office space only a month ago I could be wrong with the Embarcadero number.