Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Puppet Master

To give you some background, OFF-CAMERA: Taki starts out by explaining to Niko that this is Tatiana (the San Francisco tiger that escaped from her zoo grotto and mauled the teens on Xmas Day). I explain to Taki that the puppet he has stuffed on his hand is actually a lion, not a tiger, so he shouldn't be freaking Niko out with Tiger stories. ROLL CAMERA: The lion (voiced by Taki) starts barking. (???) Hello? This poor child is going to be very confused. Note - later on an elephant and an alligator joined the party. Taki had the elephant doing some sort of horse neigh/cat meow hybird while the alligator just spoke to Niko in English and talked about swimming in the OCEAN. And they say "learning" starts at home. Ha!

4 comments:

Darcy said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! Baby giggles are the best!

Sarah said...

Love his laugh. I told Taki that Niko never laughs at me and he said, "Niko gets me." Deadpan.

Unknown said...

I'm giggling here at work after watching that. He is sooo cute!

Jeff said...

Here's what the screenplay of the last 3 minutes of my life would look like on paper...

Jeff sits in his office surrounded by coworkers.
Taki in Video- "Ruff!"
Niko in Video- "HeHeHaHa."
Jeff in Office watching Video- "HeHeHaHa."
Repeat Scene for 3 minutes.
The End