Saturday, January 26, 2008

Haoles and Injuns

Nikos and Marco met today for the first time. Nikos was obviously totally looking forward to it. He wanted to wear his new Uggs and he asked me to give him a haircut (his 4th one so far). I even put some of Uncle Vernie's hair product in his hair.

Here he is patiently sitting with Caterpillar and waiting for me to finish getting ready. Don't the (too big) Uggs make him look long!

By the way, his outfit says Lock Up Your Daughters. Ha! Too bad we realized he was pretty much too big for it. We ended up changing him at Jeff and Sarah's and just leaving it over there for Marco to grow into.

Taki was excited to hold Marco for the first time. Yes you read that last sentence correctly. I mean, do you see the smile? You can see teeth!

And now you see where the title of the blog comes into play.

On a side note, Marco is wearing one of Niko's old outfits, that was a gift from Sarah's Dad and Step-mom, Linda!

Here we show off the family Uggs (Taki banned from picture as he wasn't wearing his Uggs today).

After we left Team Cecchin's house we decided to go on a walk that ended at our favorite pizza place (shocker). While I was tying Bosco to the tree next to our bench Nikos stole a piece of crust off my plate.

Little thief! Notice the devious expression.

7 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

hmm. I didn't know that was how you spelled Haoles. I thought it was Howlee or something like that! doh!

The Roberts Family said...

and for all of you parents out there that are also stuck watching a lot of Peter Pan...

what makes the red-man red??

Sarah said...

Poor Marco. Already subject to discrimination.

Sarah said...

And it's true what Heather says, someone else was going to hold him and Taki said, "Wait! I haven't gotten to hold him yet."

Woods Family said...

oh my GOSH - this is the first time I have seen marco with his eyes open - sarah's text said "a perfect little jeff" I TOTALLY disagree!!!!!! HE IS SARAH!!!! HOLY COW - I do not think I have ever seen an infant look so much like a parent so immediately! He COMPLETELY HAS HER EYES!!! Ohhh - so exciting - I said that on my blue note-card thing at her shower! Yes - 2 points for guerrini!

Bill and Cindy said...

It's easy to see these two little guys are already best friends!

Sarah said...

To be fair, when I see Gina, I usually paint my face red.