Saturday, January 5, 2008

Rainy Days

We spent today holed up in the house cleaning and putting more things together. Everyone in this family knows they need to chip in - so naturally I was a little annoyed when I caught Nikos trying to catch up on gossip instead of working.

I thought I would teach Niko a lesson (after he caught me up on how Britney and Jamie-Lynn were Destroyed By Mama of course) - so I stuck him in an IKEA trash bin while I put up the rail for it underneath our sink.

So much for the lesson, not only does he look comfortable, with his arm resting on the side, he was even nice enough to give me a little wave.

After Taki and I were sick of cleaning/putting together IKEA sh*t, we went for a walk to 4th Street to pick up some bread, meat and cheese for a little snack before dinner. Nikos enjoyed the bread - so far the only two items of food that he has really taken to (besides the cantaloupe) have been bread and pizza crust. Carb-aholic like his parents.

I think his eyebrow is raised here because he is thinking "wait 'til I tell Dr. Ray (pediatrician) about this!"

No comments: