Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Six Months & Sharing the Spotlight

Last Friday Olive turned six months old so I set her up for our monthly Opa Taki Bear photo shoot. Here are some cute outtakes.

Adorable, right? Well guess who has to get in on the action. "Momma, take my picture." "Momma, I wanna site with All-ifh." "Momma, Nikos on couch." So I relented (or more correctly I was shoved out of the way so he could climb up.) I guess I should just feel thankful that he didn't shove Olive out of "his spot" (the corner of the couch.) He seems to have no qualms making Taki and I get up from that spot every night so he can sit there while we read his books.

Love this first one. Nikos is all pumped to be in the shot and the look on Olive's face is like "what...I thought this was about ME!"

Nikos tires of the photo shoot. When the kid is done, he's done. Hardly any warning. At most we'll get "No more All-ifh" or "All gone All-ifh." And I guess this is a good of time as any to point out that Olive isn't sitting up on her own yet.

Hee hee. I can't look at that picture without giggling.

And to drive home the point, here are a few shots from the other night.

Starts out all cute.
She loooves her brother!

And he's done...

Good thing she just rolls with it...literally.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hee! She's gettin' chunkaaaay. Can't believe she's already six months!

Romios Family said...

I know, I love it! The opposite of Skinny Boy - who I am having such difficulty finding pants that fit in the waist AND the length. Argh!

Unknown said...

She kills me. Love the smile and she even gets Nikos to smile! They are too sweet together. And, I feel you on the pants, Heather! Tommy may not be a complete string bean but he is short, so we are always pulling/rolling up his pants. Love the places that sell the ones with adjustable waistbands!

Linda said...

Beautiful babies! I think you should make a whole bunch more. Uh Oh Taki is going to muzzle me now!

gina said...

The hair!!! She is ALWAYS smiling ... LOVES it!

Sara said...

She is SO cute, Heather!! What a chunky little monkey she's becoming!! And that hair!