Saturday, September 19, 2009

CIO Update

The first night of CIO actually went pretty well! Olive woke up at 11:40pm and cried until 12:15am. After that she fell back to sleep on her own. She briefly woke up around 1 and let out a shrill cry and then back to sleep until 5:45am. Up to eat and then back to sleep until 7:45. Hopefully tonight will be less tears - although I seem to remember with Nikos that day 2 was harder than day 1 so we'll see!

UPDATE. The second night went well too. Olive woke up at 2:22am and cried for a little while, though truthfully I have no idea how long because I fell back asleep (and Taki thought she didn't wake up at all!) I woke up around 3:30 and all was quiet...

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Good luck - I'm anxious to hear how it goes - we desperately need to do that soon, too!! Imagine all of those wake-ups x 2!!

Bill and Cindy said...

We're keeping our fingers crossed for you!