Monday, September 14, 2009

Fun Fridays

On Friday Mel tricked me into spending my day off babysitting her kids. Okay, just one of them. And she did buy me lunch too, so I guess it wasn't so bad.

While Mel ran off to work for an hour or so I watched Kira, Nikos and Olive. Too bad the older two are only "fake sleeping" in this picture.

Olive has also started babbling a lot, and Taki is thrilled that she is saying "Dada." I tried to get it on video here but didn't do a very good job. Of course, as soon as I turned the camera off she was babbling it non-stop.



For lunch Mel took us to a great little play cafe called Scoops. It was so nice to see a play cafe that is still open, since I know a bunch in the area (both by me and Mel) have closed lately. Scoops serves gelato and a bunch of different yummy crepes. One side is a bunch of tables where you can eat your lunch and it is separated by a long "breakfast bar" where you can eat/sit and talk and watch your kids play on the other side. Nikos was a big fan.

There are five little alcoves with different themes. Here Nikos visits the train alcove.

Checking out the other toys.

Mel and Olive keep a watchful eye on the kids.

Kira looking adorable, cast and all.

Ha! Sorry to throw you under the bus Nikos but I couldn't resist posting this one.

Don't you love how not even a belt can hold up his 12-18 month shorts?

Proof Mason was there too.

1 comment:

AJ said...

does that say "enzo's engines?" hell yeah!