Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hall Pass

I sure am getting lucky with my Giants tickets this week - sadly, I appear to be sucking all the luck away from the Giants themselves. So selfish!

Tsan, a good friend from high school, invited me to the Giants game on Friday night. A good friend of his had four seats in the Field Club section of the park, hello, how could I say no? Luckily Taki took one for the team and stayed home with the kids.

Timmy!

Panda.

This one's for Nikos.

The Old...er Big Unit

Give it up for me and Carney Lansford. This is not exactly who I was waiting for, but you take what you can get at this point.

Whew, this girl has had some drinks.

Not quite sure what happened to the photo of Fiona and I at the same setting. Maybe it was on her camera?

Tsan and I at Acme after the game.

I did mention the drinks earlier, right?

Wahoo - sucks that the Giants lost but I had a fabulous time at the game. Thanks Tsan Fong!

4 comments:

Bill and Cindy said...

Are you really MY daughter? I see no trace of Lewis blood here.

The Press Family said...

Ha!! SO great you got to see Tsan! Ummm, that tongue is something else, Heather. I will filter my post since your parents read your blog, lol.
I'm pretty impressed that you know all these players, I wouldn't know a single one. Also, I don't know who the guy is you posed with. But you seemed happy about it, so that's good!

Brenda B. said...

Um, Tsan looks like he had a few too many too :) Glad you guys got together!

Oh and Jen - Carney used to be on the A's.

Hap and Sue said...

Love your Mom's comment!!