Monday, July 27, 2009

4.5 Month Check-Up

Olive had her 4 month appointment this morning and she did fabulously. She is quite the little charmer and she was smiling up a storm for everyone and put on a good show for Dr. Ray as well.

Here she plays with a toy in the waiting room. While we were there she was voted Best Looking Baby in the Kaiser Pinole Pedi Waiting Room! Okay, so there wasn't so much an official contest as me declaring her the winner, you say toMAYto I say toMAHto.

I bet you thought I was going to be late for her appointment since I stopped at the Starbucks drivethru on the way to there. Ha, I even got there 5 minutes early. Like any intelligent mother, I also left my mocha in the car so I could check the box that says I never drink hot things while I hold my child. Yup, you can tell it is my second time around.

And for the big weigh in!

Weight: 12lbs 13.5oz (we'll go with 12.14 to make it easier) and 20th percentile
Height: 23.5 inches and 12th percentile
Head Size: 16 inches and 27th percentile.

(The scale looks like it says 13.5 but that is because the glare is obscuring the pounds. I was going to take a few more but the nurse was giving off a "this is not a photo shoot" vibe, so I reined myself in.)

Nikos comparison at the same age:
Weight: 11bs 15oz and 7 1/2 percentile
Height: 24 inches and 7 1/2 percentile
Head Size: 25th percentile

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love the bows in the hair, she's so "girlie". They are both adorable!

Bill and Cindy said...

Yay Olive!