Thursday, July 30, 2009

31 Days Left of Maternity Leave - And You Can Tell I Am Getting A Lot Done...

Alright, alright, enough of my accidental nudity...I've been cleaning the house this week and here are some fun photos I've found.

1984

2009
2002 - Someone looks a little chunkaaay. It's okay, I can say this since a) I am talking about me and b) have you seen my new driver's license? Ha.
2009
Also, think I might have found the inspiration for Mel's creative cakes and cupcakes!

1984 - Garfield
1985 - Commodore 64
1988 - Horse
1989 - Most notable is actually the shirt I am wearing with a picture of myself and Johnny Depp on it. Niiiice.
Okay, now that we have all decided I have too much time on my hands...

7 comments:

Bill and Cindy said...

We are cracking up!

D'Angelo Family said...

At least your shirt didn't have one of the "Cory's" on it.

Romios Family said...

I'm offering anyone with a picture of Katie (Kathaay) in one of the Corey shirts to scan it and send it to me. $20 is in it for you.

Unknown said...

That's a horse?

The Roberts Family said...

OMG! Great pics.. BLAST those darn Dorothy Hammel haircuts!

Kristin said...

The old school pictures were making me crack up. I hope you are still able to entertain on the blog when you go back to work!

Kelli said...

More pictures of you and Johnny, please. That one wasn't clear enough.