Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hangin' with the Roberts Family

Olive and I have been fortunate enough to spend a lot of time with the Roberts family lately, here are some cute shots I took of them.

Kira - always a good subject!

Last Saturday I took both kids into the city to meet Grammy and Pop-Pop upon their return from their cruise to South America. Of course I forgot to take any pictures with Grammy and Pop-Pop - duh! After we dropped Grammy and Pop-Pop at their house we cruised over to the Roberts house to check out Mason's new (hand-me-down) firetruck bed that he has been wanting to show Nikos. Nikos LOVED it. Melanie assured us that it would be handed down to Nikos after Mason was done with it. I assured her that we would need to buy a bigger house in order to accept this lovely gift.

First up he kicked the tire to make sure there was enough air in it.

It didn't take him long to master driving one-handed.

Mason decides it's safer to observe Nikos from the back of the truck.

While I was supervising the newly anointed fireman, Mel got this great shot of Olive smiling with her cousins.

No comments: