Thursday, October 2, 2008

Catching Up

Sorry that I've been a blog slacker lately, we've been a bit busy. Here are some shots from the past few weeks.

Nikos at the park with a soccer ball he absconded from some other family. Stealthy like a ninja this one.

Exploring the tunnel.


We traveled to LA last weekend to attend my 10 year college reunion at LMU. Of course, I apparently forgot I had my camera for most of the weekend so you will just have to imagine it. We had a fabulous time reliving our college years, well, I relived them as much as possible but sober it was a little hard. 

Nikos spent the weekend with Taki's mom and they both had a great time. When we got home I was so excited to see him that when he made a peep (about two hours into his nap) I ran into his room to get him - I guess it was a little too soon!

After he napped on us for another hour and a half or so, Nikos decided to hop into the ottoman to play with his toys.

Here he rocks out with his guitar.



And we'll end with our bathing beauty.


2 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

pig. sing it. oink!
Cute video!
:)
Oh, and as shown in the pic after the video...so NOT blue eyes anymore.

Sarah said...

I'll miss you Mel. Can I be the aunt now to lil' blue eyes?