Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We've Got Friends in Cold Places

Uncle Ray from PA and Kristin (aka Nikos' NYC babysitter) reporting live from the Phillies game! Apparently, it is freezing there. Uncle Ray is reportedly wearing his snowmobile suit, ski hat and ski gloves. No word on Kristin's outfit. URfPA refused to send me any photos as he didn't want me to bloglift them from him before he got the chance to post on his own blog. So I am forced to recycle this PA photo to show our support.
Wahoo - one of my ex-Giants favorites (Pedro Feliz) just hut a run in. Go Phillies!

Update - URfPA is planning on streaking the field! Keep your eyes peeled!

4 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Yahoo! I heard they won! Go Phils! 'Bout time (28yrs!!)

Sarah said...

Clarification: You broads are from Antioch.

Nick, Jocelyn and Kevin said...

Ha - I was rooting for the Phillies simply because of ex-Giants Feliz and Scotty Eyre! Yay!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.