Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yes Waiter, I'll Have Peanuts and CrackerJacks Please

My company has corporate tickets to the Giants that my CEO raffles off for most of the games in the season. Last night we were fortunate enough to be able to use the seats. I know, I know, the last time we went to the Giants game (July 4) we were in a box and I swore I would never go back to regular seats again...but this is Club Level baby. Wahoo!

Nikos was big into clapping throughout the game, very entertaining for those around him. Okay, may have been annoying after awhile.

Oh no! I didn't notice until I looked at this picture but I am already getting Heather Pregnancy Nose. AHHHH. Seriously. For those of you who don't remember, last year when I was about this far along one of my coworkers told me, "you look so great, I can barely tell you're pregnant, well except for right here" (as her hand motions to her face.) Nice. Wait, here's the kicker "your nose looked like it changed shape." WHAT? Who says these things? I'll tell you, the receptionist at work.

Again celebrating his "own seat" independence.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Did you try to balance the nose shot with a picture from underneath Taki? Poor Taki.