Saturday, October 11, 2008

How Would You Like Your Eggs?

On Friday while we were at Kaiser getting the ultrasound my Dad watched Nikos for us. Niko and I headed over to my parents' house a little early to enjoy a delicious homemade omelet brunch. Never one to turn down free food, Mel, Mason and Kira crashed the party as well (Maile was at school.) Here are a few cute shots from the afternoon.

Here Nikos and Kira play with the weighted, plastic eggs that Mel and I used to dive for in our pool.
You may look at this picture, and, after comparing their eye color, come up with the conclusion that Niko's eyes aren't blue. What? I know. I am still in denial.

I made Mason pose for a picture before he left since I didn't get any of him playing. He's quite pleased with his peanut m-n-m stash. Mel and I, on the other hand, were not as pleased since he got the last bag and we had to settle for the lesser candies.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Nikos and your niece are so cute together! I actually did a double take because I think she looks a lot like Clara!!

The Roberts Family said...

What a cute dress Kiwi is wearing! I see *cute handme-downs* ahead for little baby girl Romios!! :) :)