Friday, September 12, 2008

Wear It Like Beckham

Katie and I both happened to be off today so we played "Let's pretend we are on maternity leave!" It was fabulous. Katie picked us up refreshments at Starbucks and we met up at Lake Temescal for a stroller walk that included stops at two different playgrounds. Obviously these children are spoiled. I, once again, tried in vain to impress upon Katie the fact that yes, we both could be doing this for real early next year but she wasn't biting. Why is it that the last few rounds of pregnancy with my friends multiple people were pregnant at the same time and this time...nothin'. I'm still crossing my fingers for a partner in crime...

Brooke shows off her sliding board skills.

Nikos shows off his David Beckham hairdo.

Sharing the slide.




So people are always telling me how much Nikos reminds them of Taki but I love catching the glimpses of me! He loves "reading" books while we are driving. When I was little my parents were worried that I wouldn't have any friends in school because I always had my nose buried in a book. Ha!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

You could still have a girl! You don't need make Niko wear a pony tail just yet. Looks like Alba is his stylist.

Anonymous said...

Poor Niko... A Greek imitating an Englishman?

D'Angelo Family said...

Still, the Beck's pony-tail is not as much damage as Brooke's haircut. Although, it might hurt his street cred.