Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Two for Two

Nikos is a rock star! Coming off his superior showing at Atonement last week, we decided to go double or nothing and take him to the baby brigade at the El Cerrito location. We went to see Juno and the theatre was packed with moms, dads and infants - not sure if it was the newer theatre, the fact that it wasn't a Monday night or the popularity of the movie. I counted at least 42 babies and I think I missed a few. We got there too late (20 minutes before the movie started) to score a couch but did get some nice comfy chairs with a table in front for our pizza and beer. Nikos was up for the 25 or so minutes before the show and then he crashed about 5 minutes into it. Our biggest problem so far is the fact that he falls asleep sprawled on my lap and then I drink two beers and have to pee for the rest of the movie. Hmm. We will have to figure this dilemma out next week when we go see No Country for Old Men at the Parkway. Who's with me?


On a side note, Nikos has been to three movies in his life (Superbad, Atonement and Juno) and two of them starred George-Michael Bluth. Hee hee!

3 comments:

Darcy said...

How did you like Juno? I thought it was great-hells yah!

Kelli said...

Every movie should have George-Michael in it. I miss that show.

Sarah said...

I'm in for There Will Be Blood?