Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hidden Talents and Cartoon Characters

Tonight we headed over to Katie and Jack's house for pizza and to dish on the fun (insert eyeroll here) of house projects. We set the kids down on the floor for some photos and Brooke showed off her burgeoning crawling skills (see video to be posted sometime soon on Katie's blog!) while Nikos showed off the fact that he can raise his eyebrow and chew his fingers at the same time. I know, this kid is pure talent. Taki can raise one eyebrow and I can shove my whole fist in my mouth, so clearly he inherited good (er, entertaining...) traits from both of us.

Okay, did you guys catch on to the fact that Jack threw PG&E Helmet Guy into the photos? Shameless plug for his company. Wonder if Taki will force the kids to pose with some handsoap next week.

And also, I am considering sending this one in to PG&E. I think they should post it on their website or something. "Nikos Romios and PG&E Helmet Guy take a bite out of energy costs!*" Ha!

-- update, I just wasted about 15 minutes on the PG&E website trying to find an email address that I could use to send in this picture. Alas, I was outsmarted by the email webform that doesn't allow attachments. Blast!

*Disclaimer - I am realizing that I may have stolen McGruff's registered tagline about taking a bite out of crime. Also, Taki and I just got into a debate over whether McGruff was a Postal Inspection Service dog. I mean, I really thought he was. I got him when we visited my dad when he was at the Postal Inspection Service Academy. Taki said no one outside of my family even knows the Postal Inspection Service exists. How rude! We'll see what happens when he tries to buy Niko a baby rattler and ends up with a baby rattler (ha - right Dad!)

Enough of my blabbering, back to the kids. Brooke shows off her pretty blue eyes.


Dude, what is he plotting?!

Taki and Niko, Jack and Brooke.

Ha, I guess we know now what he was plotting.

5 comments:

D'Angelo Family said...

Jack is a shamelss promoter of Helmet. That doll is always ending up in Brooke's crib. I think PGE would get much better press if Nikos was on their website!

Bill and Cindy said...

These two are growing so fast and getting cuter by the minute. (That would be Nikos and Brooke, not Taki and Jack, although they're no slackers in the looks department either!) I'm glad Niko had plenty of energy to play with Brooke; I'm sure it's because he slept the WHOLE TIME we were at your house visiting yesterday!

Sarah said...

These pictures are a crackup. Niko is like a little candy cane monkey attacking Brooke. No comments about Niko's blue eyes on this post?

Kelli said...

Taki, I didn't know there was a Postal Inspection Service until I met Heather. Sorry Heather!

The Roberts Family said...

he he. TOTALLY remember the "baby rattler" talk. Or perhaps they may end up with a penny (?) wound-up in a rubberband rattling when you open the envelope!?!!