Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Roll Out the Red (Green?) Carpet

Today at Method they had a party to launch their new babies and tots line of products. They invited parents, kids and spouses and had a fun party in the lobby. Here's a partial shot of the kids...and I don't want to say there was an official vote but we did have multiple people tell us that Nikos had great hair and wardrobe. Obviously I didn't fess up to the fact that he has a stylist.


Not wanting to only be known for his looks and dressing prowess, he also debuted the one-handed bottle hold. Yes, you're seeing it here first. I know, I know, Jackie P has mastered clapping, I am sure that is just around the corner for Mr. Nikos.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I need a better view of the outfit. Maybe you can walk my through it verbally.

Bill and Cindy said...

Niko is so talented!