Sunday, March 9, 2008

Movin' On Up

Big changes in the Romios household this weekend! On Saturday Nikos made his worldwide debut in his big boy car seat. Although he can stay in his infant seat until he is 20 lbs he was getting to heavy to carry around in the seat so we decided to upgrade him. This seat even comes with a cup holder - very fancy.

Too bad we couldn't get him to look at the camera for this one. I think he was too confused about my new hairdo (I had just cut bangs a few minutes earlier).


Here's my artistic shot of the day. I swear one day (knock on wood) you are going to read a post about how Taki rear-ended someone because he is always so busy checking the mirror trying to see what Nikos is up to and babbling away about.

2 comments:

Darcy said...

LOVE the hair!! To quote from Legally Blonde: "I got bangs! I'm so now." You are SO now!

Sarah said...

Hope he doesn't rear end Jack....