Thursday, June 3, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake

We celebrated Brooke's 3rd birthday two weeks ago with a Strawberry Shortcake birthday bash at her house.

The birthday girl heralds the entry of more guests.

Olive tried out some crawling on a blanket on the lawn (being sure to avoid the grass at all times - just like Nikos when he was her age!)

And what's a party these days without a jumpy house? (Possible foreshadowing for Niko's birthday party post.) Sorry that I am too tired for witty captions.

The kids were showered with all kinds of cute Strawberry Shortcake paraphernalia.

Nikos chose to wear his SS hat backwards.

Ryan and Olive

Sarah said that she got a couple of cute smiling pics of Marco and Olive but apparently when I arrived the little diva was done.

What a party! I'll give you a quick glimpse of the 76 pictures that Jack took after I accidentally left our camera at the party.

Suggested Caption: Marco gasps as he realizes that he just turned Brooke into a potato. (I don't really get this but I've been told that if you watch Dora you will.)

Yes, not even food was safe from his artistic eye.

No comments: