Monday, June 21, 2010

15 Months

What, did you think Opa Taki Bear got kicked to the curb? Nope, I'm just a little late with the post!

Olive was not havin the cute little photo shoot sitting quietly next to the Bear. No way, no how.

Sporting a straight from daycare outfit (you know what I'm talking about - I mean, that isn't even her shirt!) and cute daycare piggies (no way she would sit still enough for me to get them that smooth!). I haven't measured her lately but she weighs in at about 19.5 lbs (still 2.5lbs too light to flip the carseat. Ack!)

Once I let her start playing with him she was fine.

Crawling all over the place, out-eating her brother, chattering non-stop. Current favorite phrases are "Kitty Cat" "thank you" and "Dog dog".

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love the pigtails!

Bill and Cindy said...

I love the pigtails, too! Maybe I'll start visiting Miss Tina at daycare to do my hair!!!

Shawna said...

Are you sure she's only 15 months? She has as much hair as my Megan, who's 4! :) I love her words, too. It would be a pretty one-sided conveersation if we got her together with Tessa and Annie!