Thursday, July 3, 2008

Swingin In the Sun

To celebrate getting out of work early to kick off a long weekend -- and to walk off all the pizza we ate last night! -- we headed up to Cedar Rose Park with Nikos.

First off we tried out the swing set - still a big hit.

First time on the little group teeter-totter thing.


Next we draw in the sand. I think here I am illustrating the blueprint of our upcoming August trip to LA (and Niko's first long car ride.)

Bored with me rambling on about Manhattan Beach, Islands, Pier Avenue, C&Os and Beach Hut, Nikos demanded I do something more productive.

He inspects my work. Satisfied he agrees to a photo.

So it wasn't really storming, I was just messing with the color here.


And finally, the sliding board!

3 comments:

gina said...

I noticed something was awry when I realized the SI Alumni shirt was charcoal gray...I thought, "Hey, when did that version come out...must be the Fall '08 line"
Missed you guys!

Kelli said...

When did slides become "sliding boards"? I guess I'm out of touch with the NorCal lingo. I love the picture of Heather and Nikos with name in the sand. That's a framer.

Sarah said...

Kelli - do you have the other half of this locket? I was wondering about the sliding boards too. Damn Pennsylvania natives.