Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Year and a Half

Wow, I am ridiculously behind on blogposts. I planned on using my 9 hour train ride (x2!) to blog until my hearts content. Unfortunately, the free wifi that is deceptively (at least in my view) offered is only available in the parlor car which is only accessible to the sleeper cars. Boo Amtrak. What sucks more is they don't even offer the option to purchase the wifi, which I would have gladly done. So, here I go trying to get the monkeys off my back.

Olive hit 18 months last Saturday. Crazy. Also super crazy to think that when Nikos was her age I was due with Olive in 3 months. Yikes.

Here's the shot.

Baby was a new addition to the photoshoot. Olive is lovin her baby right now!

And here's a full body one so you can get a better idea of her size versus Opa Taki Bear.

Can't wait for her doctor's appointment in a few weeks so we can get her measurements and see where she's on the charts!

1 comment:

Bill and Cindy said...

Olive was so cooperative at her photo shoot this month! Such a good little girl.