Thursday, September 16, 2010

This Little Piggy is NOT Going to Market

Not for the squeamish.
My athletic career may come to a screeching halt. 40 miles turned my feet into a warzone. My toes look like mincemeat. I had blisters on all five on my right foot and three of my left. And these blisters were not messing around. Both pinky and second toe blisters were on the underside of the toe, on top of the toe, as well as on the very end of it, causing those toes to almost double in length. Disgusting. Tonight, when I attempted to again cut the toenails (since I am terrified they may catch on something - even though they are short) my entire right pinky toenail came off, along with half the skin on my toe. Honestly revolting. If I could describe it as a smell -- mind you, it does not smell -- I would describe it as the smell in the room at those hot yoga classes. At least the one I went to. I mean, I am horrified by the sight of it. This little piggy is definitely going wee wee wee all the way home. :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Linda said...

Are there close-ups???? I am not at all squeamish and would love to see. Try not to get an infection. That must hurt!

The Roberts Family said...

TOLD YOU! :)

Sarah said...

Katie just told me, "We should do that with Heather next year." Katie?? Are you reading??