Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday!

I thought it may turn out to be a L-O-N-G day since I resorted to a bath to kill time at 8:30 AM!


After Olive's 3.5 hour nap (9-12:30) we had lunch and then I decided to venture over to the Y to take advantage of their childcare program (for the first time.) Sadly they closed at 2:30 so I needed to do a quick workout!

Hello elliptical!


After a quick half hour workout ( calorie burnoff = approx 1/2 maitai) we headed over to Habitot.



Giant astronaut backpack.


Face painting by Nikos.


Budding artist (with pink heart facepaint by me & abstract blue blob by N.)


Trains are always a big hit.


At the car wash.


In the garden.


We packed in a lot of fun...now I just have to fit in some time to clean the house!

- Posted using BlogPress from Heather's iPhone

Location:Downtown Berkeley

No comments: