Thursday, September 30, 2010

We All Scream for Ice Cream

At the end of August (when we had our other small heat wave) Katie called to let me know that they were getting out of their hot house to have dinner at Fenton's. It was during the week and Taki was going to be at a work happy hour so I jumped at the chance to meet up with them for dinner.

Jack and Brookie dig into their desserts.

Olive shows off the latest in "my mom just picked me up from daycare and yes I am wearing this white trash onesie out" looks.

Nikos and Brookie hug hello.

Olive wastes no time dipping her fries in ranch. (?? Think she gets this from me doing it with my Island's fries.)


And finally - our ice cream. I meant to order the smaller version of this but I got distracted. Whoops.

I mean, it was bigger than Jack IV's head.

Nikos dives in.

And ends up like this.

You should have seen me wheeling the kids out of there. "Don't touch anything! Don't touch anyone!"

Can't wait to go back!

No comments: