Sunday, September 12, 2010

We Are The Champions

My body hurts in places that I didn't know existed. I will try to come up with a creative post later.

We giggled at all the people wearing hats today. This is what happens when 2200 women stay in tents and don't have hairdryers.


Kinda of annoyed they didn't label it Mile TWENTY SEVEN. But I guess some people only did 13 miles the first day. I mean - they still rock.


Mel breaks out the pose right away on Day 2.


My version.


I think one of her blisters popped right before this photo.


New pose. And yes that is Mel hidden under that hoodie.


"I am not stopping for a picture."


The girl before us did this pose - we had zero imagination so we just copied it.


SO not bending down for you people.


Ditto.


These posters were about every 5 miles - hysterical. Everyone wondered who Doris was/pretended to be her.


Lunch in hand. We didn't stop since that a littlebit destroyed us yest.


After mile 11/37 - above a seal sanctuary.


I tried to do 12, it came out like 21. Whatever. Guess which b*tchy walk buddy pointed it out to me??


Slinger - do you recognize the above locale??

.1 away.



POINT ONE AWAY!


Um, whatever chic on the right showing off that she can easily throw her hands in the air!


Harley Davidson Crew - they were so awesome!


Fergie was the special guest for the walk. Sarah&Jenn - any guess who that tall drink of water was to her left??


Will post more later. Planned to never watch my right hand that Josh shook or the cheek he kissed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone from Carpinteria

3 comments:

Bill and Cindy said...

We've really enjoyed your posts. Congratulations for keeping your sense of humor intact after those grueling two days.

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies. You're awesome.

Linda said...

Congratulations on completing the walk. Enjoyed following the posts of your journey and also helping Taki with the kids on Saturday. Hope you are not too sore.