Saturday, January 16, 2010

Zoo Lights

A few days before the new year we packed the kids up and met my mom and the Roberts family at Oakland Zoo to check out their holiday Zoo Lights. While the lights were cool we all ended up agreeing the event itself was a little overpriced - at least we had fun!

Olive dressed for our cold weather (okay PA relatives - you can make fun of me now.)

How great is her hat? $3 at my local used kids clothing store. Wooohooo.

This is the best cousin shot - sadly.

Mai
Taki and Nikos watch the light and music show.

After checking out all of the lights throughout the zoo we headed over to the little amusement park part of the zoo to take in some rides. First up, the carousel.

Nikos chose this little bench to sit on. (??)

Taki and Olive

Mason

I didn't get a chance to get a picture of Mai since she was on the other side of the carousel.

My mom and Kira

Next up the little cars/trucks/motorcycles that go in a circle (reminded me of Knoebels.)

Mason
Maile and Nikos

Vernie and Taki wanted to take on a roller coaster.

Okay, okay, they had the boys with them.

And here are Mel and Mai.

Last ride of the night.

No comments: